Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 2 of No Diet Coke....

Well, the headache has subsided (FINALLY...it was awful last night!)...but I'm still feeling tired. Its amazing how dependent I'd become on that stuff...or maybe I'm just that tired and need a little break from work...haha! Here are last night's meals. Dinner is probably the meal where I get more variety, yet I realize I'm a total creature of habit. Breakfast and lunch really do look very similar each day...and its probably boring to blog about. So, I'm going to start posting my feasts when they change up a bit. Last night's dinner consisted of:

Chicken Sausage Pizza (I made this pizza using store bought crust, frozen peppers and onion blend, pizza sauce, 3 chicken sausages, and some shredded part-skim mozzarella). I love pizza and anyway I can create some slices, I certainly will!















I also had one of my coleslaw salads with Annie's ginger dressing.














And of course, chocolate heaven (I ate the first square before I could snap it)















Yum-o! Breakfast started out today the same ol' way: oat bran with sliced banana, almonds, and cinnamon; a yogurt; and hard boiled egg.










































Work is super fun this week...we've got a camp going on and its nice to get out of the office and enjoy the sunshine and drive a 15 passenger van! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. The pizza looks awesome! We've done italian turkey sausage and it's great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I am loving the blog :) :) I gave up DC a couple of years ago and it was tough but totally worth it! I feel like my body functions so much better now with all the water I drink! We will def have to get together soon- lets set something up :) I actually will be in Columbia for a Les Mills Quarterly in Sept

    ReplyDelete